9 Power Level Induction Hob Single Zone with Child Lock
For added safety, a child lock will prevent accidental interference of the controls, and residual heat indicators will let you know if the cooktop is still hot to the touch. The elegant, attractive design of the cooktop made from black ceramic and stainless steel edges is easy to keep clean and adds style to any kitchen.
|Finish Colour Description
||Black ceramic glass
|Product Size (mm)
|Cooktop Fuel Type
||Black Crystal glass
|Product Weight (kg)
|Cut Out Size (mm)
|Number of Cooktop Burners or Zones
1. DirectSelect: easy to understand and even easier to operate. - Thanks to the intuitive control panel, you can select the cooking zones and set the specific power level you want directly and quickly without pressing press +/- repeatedly.
2. PowerBoost - PowerBoost channels increased power to a selected zone to turbocharge the cooking process. With PowerBoost, you can boil 2 litres of water almost three times faster than on a conventional glass-ceramic cooktop.
3. ComfortProfile: - Elegant, appealing design with bevelled front and sleek stainless steel strips on the side.
4. QuickStart - Quick and automatic first pot detection
5. ReStart - Quickly reinstates previous settings
6. Stainless steel side profiles with beveled front
7. Bridgeable CombiZones
8. 17 Power levels for each cooking zone
9. Timer with automatic switch off for all zones
10. Move Mode - 2 Automatic Power Levels
11. Energy consumption display
12. Integrated cooling fan
13. Digital 2-stage residual heat indicator for each cooking zone
14. Simple controls
15. CombiZone / Flexible zones
16. Efficient induction heating
17. Easy clean ceramic surface
Cooking Zones 1800 W
|Type of connection
||Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician
|Maximum current rating
We have produced induction hobs and ceramic hobs for more than 10 years.The factory is located in Foshan city,GD Province, China. We have a strong Research and Development department,and our products has achieved certificates, such as CE, CB, ETL, ROHS, GS, EMC and so on.
With dedication to satisfy the customer need, we are always ready to serve for you and help you successful!
Q1. Can I have a sample order for induction hob or ceramic hob?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 10-20 days for sample, and 35 days for mass production.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for cooktop?
A: MOQ 200 pcs, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the sample and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship sample order by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3 to 15 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional.
Q5. Which kind of certificate do your product pass?
A: We have already applied the certificates for GS, CE, EMC, ETL, RoHs, CB, SAA.
Q6. How do you guarantee the quanlity?
A: All of our products process and schedule conform with ISO9001. Income material quality checking, process quality control, final product quality checling by inspectors and testing machine.
Q7: What is your payment term?
A: We accept TT, LC, Trade Assurance.