|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CB, CE, ROHS, ETL, GS, EMC, SAA, KC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200|
|Price:||USD 59-78 FOB each Pc|
|Packaging Details:||Packing with Foam, Plastic bag, Brown Master Carton.|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20000 PCS PER MONTH|
|Features:||Automatic Switch Off When Overheat And Overflow||Product Name:||Induction Cooktop|
Wifi Control Electric Induction Stove,
4800W Electric Induction Stove
Slim Dual Cooking Zones Built-in Wifi Induction Cooktop Electric Stove
|Finish Colour Description||Black ceramic glass|
|Product Size (mm)||600×430×39|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cooktop Material||Ceramic glass|
|Product Weight (kg)||9.5 Kg|
|Cut Out Size (mm)|
|Number of Cooktop Burners or Zones||2 Burners|
|Control Type||Touch Control|
1. DirectSelect: easy to understand and even easier to operate. - Thanks to the intuitive control panel, you can select the cooking zones and set the specific power level you want directly and quickly without pressing press +/- repeatedly.
2. PowerBoost - PowerBoost channels increased power to a selected zone to turbocharge the cooking process. With PowerBoost, you can boil 2 litres of water almost three times faster than on a conventional glass-ceramic cooktop.
3. ComfortProfile: - Elegant, appealing design with bevelled front and sleek stainless steel strips on the side.
4. QuickStart - Quick and automatic first pot detection
5. ReStart - Quickly reinstates previous settings
6. Stainless steel side profiles with beveled front
7. Bridgeable CombiZones
8. 17 Power levels for each cooking zone
9. Timer with automatic switch off for all zones
10. Move Mode - 2 Automatic Power Levels
11. Energy consumption display
12. Integrated cooling fan
13. Digital 2-stage residual heat indicator for each cooking zone
14. Simple controls
15. CombiZone / Flexible zones
16. Efficient induction heating
17. Easy clean ceramic surface
Front right: 2000 W
Rear right: 2000 W
|Type of connection||Hardwired|
|Connection requirements||Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician|
|Maximum current rating||28 Amps|
The spacious cooking surface offers two cooking zones, plus CombiZone provides more flexibility by allowing you to combine two cooking zones into one which is great for roasters and large pans. Each cooking zone provides 15 power levels so you can get precise heating. There’s also a PowerBoost function which gives you rapid boiling or heating. Control everything effortlessly with the sleek touch controls at the front of the unit.
For added safety, a child lock will prevent accidental interference of the controls, and residual heat indicators will let you know if the cooktop is still hot to the touch. The elegant, attractive design of the cooktop made from black ceramic and stainless steel edges is easy to keep clean and adds style to any kitchen.
Q1. Can I have a sample order for induction hob and ceramic hob?
A: Yes, we welcome sample order to test and check quality. Mixed samples are acceptable
Q2. What about the lead time?
A: 15-20 days for sample, and 35 days for mass production.
Q3. Do you have any MOQ limit for cooktop?
A: MOQ 200 pcs, 1pc for sample checking is available.
Q4. How do you ship the sample and how long does it take to arrive?
A: We usually ship by DHL, UPS, FedEx or TNT. It usually takes 3 to 15 days to arrive. Airline and sea shipping also optional
Q5. Which kind of certificate do your product pass?
A: We have already apply the certificates for GS, CE, EMC, ETL, RoHs, CB, SAA.
Q6. How do can I check the quanlity?
A: All of our products process and schedule conform with ISO9001 income quality checking, process quality control, final product quality checling by inspectors and testing machine.
Q7: What is your payment term?
A: We accept TT, LC, Trade Assurance and so on.
Contact Person: Monica