|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CB, CE, ROHS, ETL, GS, EMC, SAA, KC|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||200|
|Packaging Details:||Packing with Foam, Plastic bag, Brown Master Carton.|
|Delivery Time:||30-45 DAYS|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/A, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Supply Ability:||20000 PCS PER MONTH|
|Features:||Automatic Switch Off When Overheat And Overflow||Product Name:||Induction Cooktop|
3400W Double Burner Cooktop,
590×520mm Double Burner Cooktop,
3400W Built In Cooktop
Metal Base Crystal Glass Cooktop 2 Cooking Zones Wifi Induction Hobs
|Finish Colour Description||Black ceramic glass|
|Product Size (mm)||590×520×55|
|Cooktop Fuel Type||Electric|
|Cooktop Material||Ceramic glass|
|Product Weight (kg)||9.5 Kg|
|Cut Out Size (mm)||560×490|
|Number of Cooktop Burners or Zones||4 Burners|
|Control Type||Touch Control|
1. DirectSelect: easy to understand and even easier to operate. - Thanks to the intuitive control panel, you can select the cooking zones and set the specific power level you want directly and quickly without pressing press +/- repeatedly.
2. PowerBoost - PowerBoost channels increased power to a selected zone to turbocharge the cooking process. With PowerBoost, you can boil 2 litres of water almost three times faster than on a conventional glass-ceramic cooktop.
3. ComfortProfile: - Elegant, appealing design with bevelled front and sleek stainless steel strips on the side.
4. QuickStart - Quick and automatic first pot detection
5. ReStart - Quickly reinstates previous settings
6. Stainless steel side profiles with beveled front
7. Bridgeable CombiZones
8. 17 Power levels for each cooking zone
9. Timer with automatic switch off for all zones
10. Move Mode - 2 Automatic Power Levels
11. Energy consumption display
12. Integrated cooling fan
13. Digital 2-stage residual heat indicator for each cooking zone
14. Simple controls
15. CombiZone / Flexible zones
16. Efficient induction heating
17. Easy clean ceramic surface
Front right: 1800 W
Rear right: 1200 W
|Type of connection||Hardwired|
|Connection requirements||Needs to be hardwired by a qualified electrician|
|Maximum current rating||28 Amps|
Induction is the modern way of cooking: effective, economical, up to date!
The heat is available very quickly, as it is generated directly in the bottom of the pot and not in the cooking surface first.
As quick as a gas stove, but much safer with electricity. These high-quality mobile cookers are the perfect match for every kitchen and are also perfectly suitable to be used in holiday homes or offices.
The super flat design as well as the first quality materials make them very stylish, the advanced technology ensures convenient handling.
The control via slider touch sensors and the high efficiency of induction technology, as well as the easy-care equipment with full-surface glass-ceramic are just a few of the many features that make this series so convincing.
Features such as key-lock function, residual heat indication and pot recognition additionally ensure high safety for the users of these attractive induction cooking plates made by Classy-Cook.
Contact Person: Monica